Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wait N See Attitude......

Its 2 months since my last posting here. You may be wondering what might have happen to me for the disappearing act. In fact no news here is good news to me. I started this blog to release and share my pain as well as keep a sort of record of  ups and downs of my battle with  RA.

So far I can say I am coping very well and my bouts of dizziness has improved  to the point of forgetting when the last one had occur. I had stop taking my MTX for the past 6 weeks as it makes me really sick and inflammation is just around the elbows and wrists in the morning. So its a wait n see attitude of when to continue taking my MTX a as well as to see my rhuemy which is long overdue.

A positive mind with some exercise and not to forget my diet is what keeps me going at present. The last 3  weeks saw myself doing some travelling plus feasting non stop along the way is really heavenly for me. Hope my waiting for another big flareup will not happen so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment