Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting Things Done....

Today is a better day. Last night before I went to bed I decided to pop in a Celebrex, an anti inflamatory drug which I do not often take. Just to be sure I got better mobility and less pain the next day. The wonder pill really works and I could get some things done much to my delight and much raised self esteem. I clean up the bathroom and giving it a better shine and disinfect the toilet bowl which is what I think is a much better job done than what my no careless maid could do.

But I had a much difficult night as I took the celebrex just before bed time and I had some chest discomfort which I think could be the meds reaction with my cells giving it too much 'work' while I should be resting. I will remember to take any medication early next time.

I still continue to take Cranberry juice for my UTI (urinary tract infection) as I have a feeling the bacteria whatever type it is still present inside my bladder.

With less pain in my joints I am just as happy as any normal person living my day to my best.

To be cont'd...

No comments:

Post a Comment