Sunday, March 20, 2011

Come To Me.........

Jesus said " Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest " Matt:11:28.
Last Saturday I was glad for a moment when my doc told me my colonscopy results comes out clean. So the the next step is to go for a CT scan to get to the bottom of my abdominal pain.They did a blood test again to check my kidney and was ask to come back early morning today for my CT scan.

Last night I browsed through the internet to get some info on how a CT scan is done and I found it to be quite harmful to our body. The radiation from a CT scan is much higher in hundred folds than an Xray. So this got me worried whether or not to go for a scan and after all it is only an abdominal pain. I could not make a decision. After twisting and turning in bed for hours I ask God to give me an answer and went to sleep.

This morning I woke up with a very swollen right knee and a painful left shoulder plus 2 swollen wrist. That really makes me totally immobile and difficulty in gettting out of bed. Every movement I made is done with some oohs and ahhhs from the intense pain. A massage on my swollen joints were done by my maid to get the blood circulated. Plodding myself down on my toilet seat with a thud is what I have to do in this condition.

I take each stride with care so as not to fall flat on my face and having the courage to absorb all the pain which I know would subside at the end of the day once I pop in a Celebrex an anti inflammatory pill. So this is could  be God's answer for me not to be able to go for my CT scan for which I am glad I did not have to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment