Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Left Hand Takes Over.....

Woke up with the usual stiffness and pain. Look at the clock. its 7.o5 am. This morning the 'monster cells' had attack my RIGHT hand rendering it swollen from the elbow down to the wrist and fingers. Nevermind, as i console myself. My left hand which was disable yesterday was at least spare the rod today. So it will be doing everything with mr left today. forgive me for the missing capital letters here as its too painful to hold shift while typing with my left finger.

Just so looking forward to the 15th of this month when my maid will be back from her 3 weeks break back home. Today it will be another slow and painful day just to do everything with my left hand from pulling down my pants to ease, holding the cup to my lips drinking my Milo, holding the saucepan to make some oats AND MANY MORE TO GO. just wondering how am i going to wash my face and comb my hair and brush teeth in a while. That makes it more difficult for a right hander like me. Anyway that's life for me as an RA (rheumatoid arthritis) patient. I just pray that this agony will disappear as the day goes by.

For now it will be another long day trying to get my left hand to do the job while waiting for my right hand to recover. cheerio to myself and to my mr left today.


Note:. i took 2 tablets of my 2.5 mg mtx after a month break last night and have yet to see some results.

No comments:

Post a Comment